Here’s our sustainability policy we worked on during our 2nd sustainability committee meeting! Enjoy!
Sportsprint is a family owned and operated company founded in 1973 specializing in custom screenprinting and embroidery of team and promotional apparel. As Sportsprint moves into its next generation, we have become more conscious of and committed to making our company more sustainable. In order to continually strive toward sustainability, we commit to the following values:
- We realize sustainability is a process, not an end goal, and therefore commit to continuous sustainability improvement projects.
- Sportsprint will implement changes in order to achieve environmental, health and safety compliance goals, such as:
- Conserving energy and utilities and increasing our efficiency
- Focusing on source reduction and recycling
- Integrating eco-friendly products into our overall operations
- Establishing baselines and identifying problem areas in order to capitalize on our strengths, improve our weaknesses, and monitor our progress
- We will share our sustainability goals, as well as our progress, with our employee team, vendors, customers and community. We will seek their feedback and utilize their input for achieving our goal.